Thursday, August 2, 2018

Class Dojo and Bruner Bucks

Day 2 is down in the books! 

We are moving right along in class and I am happy with our progress. Today, you will receive a Class Dojo paper with your child's name on it and a code.  The code is specific to your child's account.  If you are new to Class Dojo, it is a great tool that allows for me to communicate directly with you regarding your child's behavior. I want to highlight the positive behaviors of your children as well as address any behaviors that need to be corrected and Class Dojo helps me to do both. 

I will begin Class Dojo on Monday, August 6.

With that said, I LOVE to recognize behaviors that are above and beyond my expectations through the use of Bruner Bucks.  Bruner Bucks is a reward system that works just like dollars.  Children are able to earn Bruner Bucks and shop at the Bruner store on designated Fridays.  The store contains snacks, school supplies, and other cool things that fourth graders love.

If you would like to donate snacks or items to the Bruner Bucks store, you are more than welcome to (my budget definitely appreciates donations).  We are a peanut and tree nut free classroom, so please check labels if you do decide to donate snacks. 

Happy second day!

Mrs. Bruner

No comments:

Post a Comment