Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Grades and Dates

I send home graded work as it becomes available.  If you notice your child has received a grade of 70 or below, please know that they have the opportunity to take the assignment/quiz/test again, per our policy (please see our grading policy on my Grading tab).  I am trying to put a date on the paper if it has a grade of 70 or below.  This date is the very last date the assignment can be made up.  After this date, the child cannot make it up.

Even if I do not put a date on the paper (because I may forget), please know that your child can retake the assignment/quiz/tests, but they must be motivated to ask to do so.  There is not an open window that remains open for makeups.  I just wanted to make sure everyone has this information.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support!
Evonna

No comments:

Post a Comment